Saturday, September 17, 2011

2 Months! Half Marathon for Charity - Any and all donations welcome!!!

Marathon Training has started. Along the way, I will be running
plenty of miles and races, including 1 half marathon for charity. I am 34% through my goal with ~2 months to go for the Half Marathon in Malibu.

Unfortunately, I cannot run the Susan Komen 5k race this year, so I will be
putting all my fundraising efforts into this half marathon. If you have
already donated, many thanks for the well wishes! Even the smallest
donations will help!

If you would like to donate (or pass to someone else), please donate to my
page (make sure you see my picture) here:

https://zerocancer.org/events/endurance-teams/Individual/donate?form_id=ODA

Thank you in advance for any and all support!

No comments:

Post a Comment